1. Rhythm, Timing, and Focus Drills - The most important drills you can perform at the start of a match to instantly connect your mind and body
2. Split Over the Net and In Excercise - An incredibly simple and powerful exercises to build the rhythm in your game.
3. Forehand Spacing Drill - Forehand jam is a major problem especially when the ball is hit on the right. Discover a super simple and straightforward drill to avoid the forehand jam.
4. Service Consistency Drill - These are a series of drills designed to build up your serve confidence in a match.
5. The #1 Drill in the World - Do you lack confidence in your serve? Do you double fault consistently? Do you struggle to feel the ball off your strings? If your answer is yes, then this drill is knock-off these doubts out of the park.
6. The Serve Consistency Balance Drill - The huge reason why people miss serve for no reason at all is your ability to be balanced after you hit the serve. This drill will take your serve consistency off the chart.
7. One Hander Backhand Consistency Drill - This one hander back-end drill will give you more consistency and topspin.
8. Forehand Consistency Drill - This fun and fascinating drill will show you how to fix your consistency leaks on the forehand.
9. Backhand Slice Drill - The backhand slice is a tough shot to hit consistently. This drill will allow you to master knifing the ball and staying in control with the ball, every single time.
10. One Hand Backhand Consistency Drill - If you are making consistent mistakes in the one-handed backhand, this video will show you the drill to fix it once and for all.
11. The Cross-court Forehand Drill - How to consistently hit forehand across the court
12. Multi-directional Footwork Consistency Drill - If you complain about having issues with Footwork, this drill is at your rescue. Simple practice it for at least 2-weeks and you’ll start building better footwork awareness.
13. Warm up Consistency Drill - In this video Matt and I show you a simple warm-up drill which will immediately bring rhythm before starting any match.
14. Mini Court Point Play Consistency Drills (Andre Agassi Blueprint) - Most people are in the habit of going out there and simply banging balls? They don’t go into the rhythm of what it’s like to play the match. This drill will show you how to get into the rhythm of your game using the Andre Agassi Blueprint.
15. Picture perfect Alley Rally - Develop consisted topspin from your double-handed backhand.
16. Baseline Point Play Consistency Drills - Are you consistently missing shots in the baseline? This drill will help master your baseline point play.
17. Picture Perfect Consistency Drill - We call it the mother of all drills. You got to experience it yourself and discover why it’s called so.
18. Mr. Flatfoot vs. Mr. Footwork Drill - Another footwork drill to help you get rid of the nagging issues with your footwork and spacing.
19. Float Fire Low Volley Drill - A surprisingly simple yet effective drill to master low volleys.
20. Tootsie Role Challenge - A fun challenge which will let you count the chances it will take you to make forty balls. The fewer chances you take, the better you are.
21. The Envelop Drill: Every player has their envelope, we talked about pushing the envelope in that, you want to keep pushing the envelope a day. And the more you can push the envelope and make your number higher the better player you’re going to be.
22. The Best Consistency Warm up in the World: This drill will help you bring your focus on the ball, your footwork, your field work and your racket.